Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Things to Consider When Buying Second Hand Cars

Whether you are looking for a car restoration or for just a daily driven one, it is important to thoroughly inspect a car before making a purchase.

Engine

The condition of the engine is the most important thing to check. If you see black greasy engine it may have a serious engine problem. Most likely a problem with the piston ring is the common factor. Preventive maintenance record on car is important to ask from the seller this includes timely oil change, timing belt, radiator leakage etc. On the other hand, you have to consider the engine sounds: rattling noise can be a sign of serious internal problem. These are some important tips on how you can save yourself from having regrets later on.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I would keep these ones in mind when I decide to make a second-hand car purchase! Being based here in the Philippines, I don't think I'll be able to buy a brand new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Adbrite

Your Ad Here