Wednesday, March 25, 2009
about me
Way back in 2005, I begun to love seeing old cars and doing some restorations. I really love the Toyota KP61 1980 model, until such a time that I had the chance to own one. My first car is a Toyota Corona 1979 Model followed by a KP61 2 door. I love to surf the net and seeing how they turned the classic cars into a stunning outlook. I have made this blog to express my interest and hopefully gain more friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! I am glad that I am a first hand witness to the very first blog post that you have here.
ReplyDeleteWelcome then, to the world of blogging. I hope you'd like blogging as much as I do. I am not into these car stuff, but I love to ride them.
And yes, Toyota KP61 is a cool car model...
Thanks Mam Gem for the welcome...
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome. Indeed, all bloggers started out with a few words to say. I am glad that I am a part of it.
ReplyDeleteWell, who knows, you might be the next big car blogger around! :-) Ambunan mo ako ng grasya. :-p